When processing personal data, the Seller complies with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation ), as well as other legislation in the field of privacy and personal data processing and protection.
Types of data and purposes of processing
The Seller processes the following personal data of the Buyer: name, surname, e-mail address; telephone number, including the following data of the Buyer's order/purchase: delivery address, signature of the recipient of the goods, date and time of order/purchase and delivery, product names, quantities, prices and discounts, payment method and payment information.
The Seller processes the Buyer's personal data for the following purposes:
- for the sale of goods (for the identification of the Buyer; for the preparation, conclusion and proof of the conclusion of the contract; for the delivery of goods and the fulfillment of warranty obligations (fulfillment of the contract); for the maintenance and improvement of the online store gemoss.lv; for the improvement and promotion of the product offer; for the Buyer's service, processing of orders and complaints and consideration; for the administration of the Buyer's settlements, debt recovery and recovery);
– for business planning and analytics (statistical accounting; efficiency measurement; data quality assurance; market and public opinion research; report preparation; surveys; risk management).
The Seller processes the Buyer's personal data based on the following legal bases:
– in accordance with the consent of the Buyer (data subject);
– To fulfill the seller's contractual and legal obligations;
– To respect the seller's legitimate interests.
Information about the device is received using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track activities on the Site and receive data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages and date / time stamps.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Data processing, protection and storage
As part of data processing, the Seller uses automated or manual analysis of the Buyer's personal data (including the Buyer's order/purchase data) and automated or manual decision-making, including buyer profiling. The Seller can group and analyze the Buyer's data according to the goods ordered/purchased by the Buyer and/or taking into account other features specific to the Buyer in order to apply the Seller's product assortment, promotions and discounts to the Buyer's needs.
The Seller processes non-personalized, non-identifying data of the Buyer as much as possible.
If the Buyer has accepted the receipt of the Seller's commercial notifications, the Seller processes the Buyer's personal data, providing the Buyer with personalized or non-personalized information, such as general information about news, the Seller's offers, etc., as well as information addressed directly to the Buyer about the assortment of goods, promotions, discounts, etc. .etc.
The recipients of the Buyer's personal data are the Seller and his duly authorized persons (including software suppliers, database administration service providers, providers of data centers, their maintenance services, market research and analysis service providers, etc.), the Buyer himself, as well as monitoring, in accordance with the procedures specified in the legal acts of the control and legal protection authorities.
The Seller implements various technical and organizational security measures to protect the buyer's personal data. The buyer's personal data is stored securely and is accessible to a limited group of persons, only to appropriately authorized persons.
The Seller may transfer the Buyer's personal data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, for example, transfer the necessary Personal Information to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS, Paysera, Swipegateway.com or PayPal, if one of these corresponding payment methods is selected on the payment page.
The following criteria are used to determine the period of storage of the buyer's personal data:
- as long as the Buyer or Seller can realize their legitimate interests (for example, execution of transactions, protection of rights, settlement of disputes, etc.);
- while the Seller has a legal obligation to store the data.
After the aforementioned criteria are no longer applicable, the Buyer's personal data is deleted or destroyed, or transferred to the state archive for safekeeping in accordance with the procedures specified in legal acts.
Rights of the data subject in the process of data processing
The data subject (buyer) has the following rights:
- to receive from the Seller information specified in legal acts in connection with the processing of the Buyer's personal data or the restriction of processing, or the right to object to the processing (including the processing of personal data carried out in the legitimate interests of the Seller). These rights can be exercised to the extent that data processing does not result from the Seller's legal or contractual obligations;
- submit to the Seller a request for the exercise of his rights in written form, by mail, electronic mail or by submitting in person;
- receive their personal data, submitted by the Buyer and processed, in written form or in one of the more commonly used electronic formats.
Upon receiving the Buyer's request, the Seller will respond to it in accordance with the procedures established by law.
If, in the opinion of the Buyer, the Seller violates the Buyer's right to personal data protection, the Buyer has the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Inspectorate.
We share Personal Information with third parties to enable the Site to work on the Shopify platform, learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. Google Analytics is used to help understand how our customers use the Website - please familiarize yourself with Google's personal data processing information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. The customer has the right to opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
In addition, you may opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
In addition, if you are a resident of Europe, we note that we process your information to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you place an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests mentioned above. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Identification data and contact information of the data controller (Seller): SIA WISE meal, registration No. 40203372190, legal and postal address: Nākotnes iela 2k4-31, Gulbene, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone number: +371 28681700
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to file a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to be sure that you, as a visitor to the e-shop, are informed about what information is stored about you, that this happens only with your consent and that this information is used only for the purposes for which consent has been given.
Please see below for a summary of the information that is collected and needed during the phases of the shopping process.